Needle Bearings Friction Increases
Needle Bearings Friction increases
Needle bearings premature aging reasons: with too tight, poor lubrication, strong vibration, material fatigue, pollution and corrosion.
1. The reason is too tight with the ball and slide clearance is too small, the torque becomes larger, increased friction, resulting in the bearing operating temperature is too high. Therefore, the installation should try to adjust the correct bearing radial clearance.
2. Poor lubrication is due to a serious lack of grease dry aging caused. Therefore, according to the motor running time, the state of the load, the ambient temperature and the quality of grease four factors, to determine the bearing charge time
3. Strong vibration is due to motor core failure caused by strong vibration bearings. This happens when we want to replace the same type of new bearings.
4. Material fatigue is due to fatigue of the metal material, the bearing raceway and the ball surface of the debris falling in the grease, resulting in an increase of working noise. Therefore, we should consider the normal fatigue of bearing materials, replace the same type of new bearings
5. Pollution Corrosion, check the raceway and ball surface whether there is red, brown spot-like corrosion. Needle roller bearings are cylindrical roller bearings, relative to its diameter, the roller is both thin and long. This roller is called a needle roller. Despite its small cross section, the bearing still has a high load bearing capacity and is therefore particularly suitable for applications where the radial space is limited.
The needle profile slightly contracted at the proximal face. Needle and raceway contact correction results can be avoided to produce broken
Bad edge stress. Supporting roller needle bearing thick-walled outer ring, the high-temperature high-nitrogen quenching, high-precision sorting of high-rigidity outer ring roller guide, the use of linear contact, the roller can be easily on the raceway and can easily Bear a huge load. In order to remove the stress, the outer ring of the support roller adopts the arc design, and the curved roller has various specifications such as single and double seals, no seals and seal rings. Grease with seal storage space, lithium grease to provide long-term lubrication, and to extend the lubrication interval. The seal is constructed of SNA or ST12 with a working temperature range of -30 ° C to + 100 ° C or -30 ° C to + 180 ° C. Dense curved roller can withstand heavy heavy loads and high performance operation. RSTO Outer ring without ribs, no inner support roller
Needle bearing (needlebearing) is a cylindrical roller bearing, relative to its diameter, the roller is small and long. This roller is called a needle roller. In spite of the smaller cross section, the bearing still has a high load capacity. The needle roller bearings are equipped with thin and long rollers (roller diameter D ≤ 5 mm, L / D ≥ 2.5, L is the roller length) and therefore Radial structure is compact, its inner diameter size and load capacity the same as other types of bearings, the smallest diameter, especially for radial mounting dimensions limited support results.