6300 ZZ & 2RS Series High Speed Ball Bearings for Engine
6300 ZZ & 2RS ball bearings
Seals TYPE: OPEN / ZZ / 2RS
Model Number: 6302 ZZ / 2RS/6300/6301/6303
Row: Single Row
Vibration:Z2V2 Z3V3 Z4V4
Deep groove ball suffix meaning
1. CN: Normal radial clearance; generally used only in combination with the following letters to represent or offset narrow clearance range
H: narrowing the range of clearance, equivalent to half of the original clearance range
L: narrowing the range of clearance, clearance equivalent to the lower half of the original range of points
P: Offset clearance range, equivalent to half of the original clearance range and the next group consisting clearance range of the lower half
Above also applies to the combination of letters with the following clearance group into a corresponding meaning: C2, C3, C4, and C5, e.g. C2
2. C2: radial clearance smaller than Normal group
3. C3: radial clearance greater than Normal
4. C4: Radial clearance greater than C3
5. C5: Radial clearance greater than C4
6. DB: two back to back manner paired single row deep groove ball bearings
7. DF: two face to face manner paired single row deep groove ball bearings
8. DT: two in series paired single row deep groove ball bearings
9. E: Strengthening Design
You Might Also Like
- Open 6000 Series Motorcycle and Motor fan Ball Bearings
- 6203 2RS ZZ Small Steel Deep Groove Radial Ball Bear...
- 6200 ZZ & 2RS Big Ball Bearings for Machine
- 69 Series Miniature Bearings for Miniature Precision...
- N & NU Series Cylindrical Roller Bearings for Single...
- NJ Series& NUP Series Cylindrical Roller Bearings fo...